Last night after several days of cooking on the grill, of course you have leftovers. Well I did not feel much like grilling again, so I decided to just put everything together. Of course we did not have any meat left over so I took all the vegetables put them in the steamer on the stove (not good conservation) then proceeded to see what easy thing I could do to add a little protein to the meal. I looked in the Refrigerator and found sliced roast beef you know the sandwich kind. I though hummm if I take the sliced roast beef put a little butter on a piece of bread top it with the roast beef, put shredded mozarella top that with slice valdalia onions then roast it in the oven, that should make a wonderful meat dish to go with the left over vegetables.
It turned out wonderful and my husband and daughter did not leave any leftovers this time.
Select Visions Extreme Cooking
No comments:
Post a Comment