Cooking every evening has become a past time for me. In other words it is in the past. My husband cooked last night because he was tired of eating sandwiches. I am here to tell you he is the best cook I have ever run across.
Every year we have someone give us deer meat. You know the south they have to hunt and feel like they have achieved something. Plus we have an abundance of deer in the South and parks are literally asking men to come out with bows and arrows and take some out so they will not starve to death.
My husband took the deer sausage last night and cook it in a skillet. He then took a box of Hamburger Helper and added it to the meat. You may not know but deer meat does not have fat. Anyway, he added tomatoes and bell peppers.
To tell you the truth that was the best dinner I had had in a very long time.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment